To some extent, we are all bounded by barriers to success. For a lot of people the differences between achievement and failure are governed by a lack of confidence and motivation rather than a perceived lack of skill or ability.
At Vital Minds Business Training, our Confidence & Motivation Training workshops challenge your preconceived understanding of beliefs determining behaviour. Doing something one way given the fact that ‘that’s how it’s always been done’ isn’t good enough anymore.
Confidence in business is a vital tool. There are plenty of successful businessmen and women on our TV screens – Lord Sugar, Theo Paphitis, Duncan Bannatyne, Peter Jones, Hilary Devey – and they all exude confidence so is there a 1:1 correlation between business success and confidence?
Our highly participative workshops look to build on and challenge your definition of confidence –
- What makes you think you’re not confident or motivated?
- What has to happen for you to become more confident and motivated?
- Are you actually more confident than you originally thought?
- Do you say ‘I’m not the sort of person who…’
There are a number of things you can do at work that will boost your confidence and motivation to succeed. Asking for client testimonials, keeping a record of sales, wins or personal successes, acknowledging positive feedback, modelling your behaviours on the confident behaviour of others (‘what would XX do in this situation’) as well as having self-belief that people have phenomenal capacity for positive change.
In addition, we will look at –
- Focusing on the positive aspects of your professional and personal life
- Discovering what’s stopping you and your barriers to success
- The use of written and verbal affirmations
- Recognising your inherent value
- Learning from past issues and events
- Setting goals and taking the steps to achieve them
- Recognising and then overcoming your self-limiting beliefs
A confident and motivated workforce is the key driver to business success. Confidence and motivation allow you and your teams to be more influential, to be more comfortable talking to clients and to win more sales.
For more information on our Confidence & Motivation Training workshops and to discuss availability and booking, please contact us today.